- Save half bandwidth on upstream long-haul
- BoostEdge PetaCache serves half and more of web objects from the cache, preventing to download multiple times same objects. This leads to halve the consumed bandwidth over the long-haul.
- Up to 75% data compression on downstream access network
- BoostEdge PetaCache is not only a cache. It embeds every lossless compressions and various advanced content-aware optimizations allowing to remove up to 75% of the traffic over the last mile and access network. Faster Page Rendition, Quicker Response Time. The cache shortens the request-reply travel and decreases the network latency. The last mile optimization speeds up even more the web page download time improving the website response time and the users' quality of experience.
- Enable Compression over the Long-haul
- By upgrading the BoostEdge PetaCache in to an Oversea, enables the end-to-end compression and boosts even more the long-haul optimization and saving.
- Prevent to buy additional bandwidth and to upgrade the access network.
- Putting all the optimization features together, BoostEdge PetaCache let the ISP to achieve the the expected performances and even handle more users without enlarging the long-haul link nor increasing the wireless access-network capacity.
From Small to Big
BoostEdge PetaCache ® is available in single box scalar architecure as well as in the UltraScale vector architecture capable to handle up to 80Gb/s and store up to one PetaBytes of web content.
Upgrade Upgrade to OverSea
Once BoostEdge PetaCache is installed, deploying an Internet Core Compressor converts a PetaCache into a full end-to-end OverSea configuration.
Easy to purchase, Easy to Deploy
BoostEdge PetaCache is running on standard industry Dell, HP and SuperMicro rack mounted servers which can be separately purchased by certified partners for the customer . Thanks to its fail-safe, inline and IP-transparent insertion mode, BoostEdge PetaCache can be easily deployed in the ISP network. It is the perfect solution for full MVNO.
|PTCVA45||45Mb/s, 8G compact cache||DS3, T3|
|PTCVA155||155Mb/s, 8GB compact cache||STM1, OC3|
|PTCVA300||310Mb/s, 16GB compact cache||2xSTM1, OC6|
|PTC45||45Mb/s, 250GB cache||DS3, T3|
|PTC155||155Mb/s, 510GB cache||STM1, OC3|
|PTC600||622Mb/s, 1.6 TB cache||STM4, OC12|
|PTC1200||1.2Gb/s, 3.2 TB cache||2xSTM4, OC24|
|PTC2400||2.5Gb/s, 3.2 TB cache||2xSTM4, OC48|
|PTC2400-X48||2.5Gb/s, 3.2+2x48TB cache||STM16, OC48|
|PTCUS2400||10Gb/s, 3x3.2 TB+ up to 1PB cache||STM16|
|PTCUS10G||10Gb/s, 12x3.2 TB + up to 1PB cache||STM64|