Thanks to its end-to-end collaborative architecture, BoostEdge OverSea compresses and optimizes both the upstream (backbone) and downstream (access network) traffic achieving up to 75% traffic reduction by combining cloud-driven cache, end-to-end specific compressions and various content aware optimizations.
- Decreases the banwidth fee
- Allows to handle additional users within the same architecture and thus increases the ARPU
- Improves response time and the users' experience
The BoostEdge OverSea © Telecom Edition includes two components:
- The Internet Core Compressor (ICC), located upstream of the long-haul either in our cloud or in the ISP's premises, compresses and optimizes the traffic sent over the backbone.
- The Local Traffic Manager (LTM) redirects the non local traffic toward the ICC. This feature is also supported by the PetaCache